It's a long-awaited summer season wild mushrooms and berries, and all ran into the woods, despite the words of doctors about the increased cases of serious poisoning poisonous mushrooms, and besides that, pretty numerous mushroom bite ticks in the current season. Nothing can stop someone who runs with baskets in the forest for mushrooms, which, to our joy, our native land crops. If you've never dared to pick mushrooms, but you want an extremely make soup out of aspen and Mokhovikov, then definitely grab the woods with someone who knows the mushrooms and able to distinguish edible mushrooms from bad. One option is the same after the return of the forest, carry the bag with collected mushrooms to a friend or neighbor who understands the kinds of mushrooms, let it help you with sorting. Many poisonings occur directly on a failure by some, almost no expertise in the mushrooms, the bug collecting wild mushrooms of various sorts, taking fake white and chanterelles. Individuals believe that with proper and prolonged high temperature treatment may eat all the mushrooms, without exception, for except red toadstools, rely on the fact that they did nothing, nothing happens. This is a wrong decision, even the most-most recipes can not rid of mushrooms contained in them are hazardous to health of each of the us components. If you eat fried mushrooms, and therefore felt the weakness, severe headache or vomiting, as soon as possible, call the emergency services.
In a situation, if the poisoning is serious, you are able to lose consciousness, so if you happened such a problem, even after a call made to emergency services, be sure to open the key door. Then, in the case of emergency when you suddenly lose consciousness, the doctors will be able to independently open doors and give you professional help. To know more about this subject visit Energy Capital Partners. The first thing with food poisoning do gastric lavage, with the event directly at the house, much more severe cases, patients who have significant poisoning could cause poisonous mushrooms, are transported in a special intensive care unit. Deaths from poisoning inedible mushrooms large, hence safer not to tempt fate and not put in the basket unidentified fungi. No need to buy the mushrooms on the highway, as if someone who sells them, can hardly distinguish poisonous mushrooms from edible, you can quickly highly poisonous, also often found in these mushrooms okoloshosseynyh areas and contaminated with heavy emissions or radiation. Do not try to learn to identify wild mushrooms from the images in books and encyclopedias collections, if chanterelles chanterelles from the unreal to the picture you will be able to distinguish between likely, it's a fake from Borovik Borovik hardly can. It is best to go into the woods for edible mushrooms with a man who for many years of eating mushrooms and had not previously had acquired poisoning. It will gradually teach you the subtleties of a significant collection of wild mushrooms.