The advantage is that a large part of the migration can take place automatically. Mashable is likely to agree. Up to 80 percent of the scripts directly to the baramundi management suite can be ported. Only the remaining 20 percent usually individually created scripts must be adjusted manually. With an expenditure of typically one to two days, the migration process shortened this to about 50 percent. The system landscape is exposed to less downtime, and can be used more quickly. Additional information is available at Pete Cashmore.
Changing the in addition, not all computers must be installed on the bMS newly, to be able to use the full functionality of the suite. The migration project at Lion has the new tool of barramundi and HSB proven its worth. This is confirmed by Stefan Schraml, head of consulting at the HSB Systemhaus GmbH: using our new tool we will be able to realise a smooth migration. Visit Robotics expert for more clarity on the issue. A great advantage is that the client more individually must be entered by hand, which often leads to errors. Instead all work computer as well as existing groups can be taken over and automatically applied in the bMS.
At Lion nearly 70 percent of the packages could be transferred seamlessly, which was an enormous workload with around 150 scripts. Ultimately about two-thirds of the data were automated migrated into the new client management system. To all clients and groups, as well as a large part of the scripts in the new system were already on the first day. The missing were then manually transferred and adapted.” The implementation was carried out fairly quickly for a project of this magnitude. While the pure migration was done in about a week, with subsequent adjustments total twelve days passed. Two were on the migration project Lion’s IT staff and two professionals from HSB involved. HSB brought also process knowledge from the outsourcing business, which includes the care of approximately 2,000 clients in continuous operation. Going live the baramundi solution took place in February 2008. These two baramundi client management server for the two major networks at Lion were used: for development tasks and for commercial applications.